ROMENVIROTEC – International trade fair for technology and environmental protection equipment, will take place between 8th – 11th March 2018, in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo has open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B2! With a total area of 15,300 square meters, the Pavilion B2 is the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Information – Pavilion B2:
– Height: ground floor
– Area: 15,300 sqm
– Height under metal structure: 10,56 m
– Total height: 14,17 m
– The maximum admissible height for stand construction: 7 m
– The two pavilions, B1 and B2, will be united forming a common building
– The up-link building of the two conference rooms (capacity of 75 people each)
- To benefit from the unique opportunity to emphasize the products, technologies and projects that your company develop in the field;
- ROMENVIROTEC will take place in the same period with CONSTRUCT EXPO, AMBIENT EXPO, ROMTHERM, EXPOENERGIE, MOBILA EXPO, EXPO FLOWERS & GARDEN and ANTIQUE MARKET.
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, workshops, dedicated especially to specialized visitors;
- The event will be promoted through TV and radio spots developed in the central media and specialized press, online, outdoor and indoor campaigns, website and social networks.