ROMENVIROTEC – International trade fair for technology and environmental protection equipment, will take place between 11th-14th October 2017, within Pavilion C1 at Romexpo Exhibition Centre, Bucharest. ROMENVIROTEC is an important platform for presenting technological progresses and also for educating the public to adopt a responsible attitude towards the environment.
Romexpo constantly adapts to the market’s needs as well as to its exhibitors’ requirements. In this edition Romexpo propose a new approach: Innovative solutions for a green city
The objectives of the concept:
- Saving energy and protecting the environment in our own home;
- Recycling and using organic products;
- Protecting the environment through education – informing and identifying solutions for environmental protection;
- Reducing air pollution and noise, sound insulation; building houses eco / bio;
- Using the equipments, services and technologies for recycling;
- Using the equipments, services and technologies for water treatment;
- Treatment and disposal of medical waste;
- Treatment and disposal of food waste;
- To benefit from the unique opportunity for promoting new products, technologies, equipment and materials that your company develops in the field;
- To benefit from the unique opportunity to emphasize the products, technologies and projects that your company develop in the field;
- ROMENVIROTEC will take place in the same period with TIB, EXPOENERGIE and INVENTIKA.
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, workshops, dedicated especially to specialized visitors;
- The event will be promoted through TV and radio spots developed in the central media and specialized press, online, outdoor and indoor campaigns, website and social networks.