An exhibition dedicated to the environment
ROMENVIROTEC – International trade fair for technology and environmental protection equipment, will take place between 8th – 11th March 2018, in one of the new exhibition areas that Romexpo has open in the fall of 2017 – Pavilion B2! With a total area of 15,300 square meters, the Pavilion B2 is the ideal location for hosting international fairs and exhibitions.
Romenvirotec represents the most important exhibition in Romania dedicated to environmental protection, an important event for people involved in environment protection and all those who wish that Romania aligns to EU Directives in the field.
ROMENVIROTEC brings together the most important players in the field that will exhibit new products and technologies, offering to visitors the opportunity to be up to date with the market trends, to purchase products and services at reasonable prices and to negotiate directly with suppliers. Moreover, the participating companies will have a complete and updated view regarding the specialized market and will enjoy the opportunity of coming into direct contact with existing or potential clients, with the possibility of signing important business contracts.
The side events program that will be organized during the exhibition by Romexpo and its partners will cover the most important topics regarding the international measures for environment protection.
- Water extraction and treatment
- Water treatment and purge
- Water distribution and sewers
- Coastal protection / flood control
- Refuse disposal and recycling
- Generating energy from waste materials
- Management of unconventional energy resources
- Street cleaning, maintenance and winter road services
- Decontamination of old sites / soil treatment
- Household wastes, residues
- Recycling, recovering and processing of recyclable residues
- Flue-gas scrubbing and air extraction/air-pollution abatement
- Noise reduction / sound insulation
- Measuring, control and laboratory technology
- Financial services, contracts, banking services, management, administration and other services
- Inter-governmental organizations and agencies
8th – 10th March 2018: between 10 am – 6 pm
11th March 2018: between 10 am – 4 pm
ROMEXPO is at a 15 minute distance from Henri Coanda International Airport – the largest Romanian international airport and at a 5 minute distance from Baneasa International Airport.
GPS coordinates: 44.476234, 26.064972
Romexpo Exhibition Centre is at a 15 minute distance from “Gara de Nord” railway station. For further detail regading the train table, please access: www.cfrcalatori.ro
Romexpo Exhibition Center is at a 15 minute distance from the Aviatorilor subway station (view on map).
Romexpo Exhibition Center is at a 5-minute distance from the Piata Presei Libere tram and bus station.
Entrance ticket for adults and students: 10 lei/day
Children under 7 years, persons with disabilities and institutionalized persons have free access.
Parking: 3 RON/hour